devin the dude -can't wait-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
have you heard that song from the o.z. soundtrack?i just heard it on the t.v. radio station.i think it's tight.he's kinda reading a letter he wrote to a homie locked up and the beat is tight too.i'm feelin that song as well as devin the dude period.i just thought that song was cool.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
fuckin Rap-A-Lot....we'll be lucky if his new album actually drops or any other albums on that label, I'm still waitin on that DMG too

C

CinFul-1

Devin the Dude is tight, you should get hic CD that came out awhile back after FaceMob, See what I can pull is a sick song

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
That Devin album is bein delayed too long. if they released it a year ago it would have gone platinum, i'm sure. we probably still got awhile to wait. it's because rap-a-lot was dropped by Virgin and they need a new distributor

Apr 25, 2002
members.cox.net
Devin..

he's tight....i have his first album and that shit sounds good..all the songs are bumpin...good for different moods (in-a-way) but over all the album was tight and the new shit is prpbably gonna be harder than the first...

May 10, 2002
The new junt is gonna be called “Just Tryin Ta Live”…Man they even wrote a review for it a while ago in The Source. My guess is that we wont hear this album for another year……I hope im wrong tho cause Devin never dissapionts.

May 10, 2002
Relle$h said:
I HEARD THIS SONG CALLED "DOOBIE ASHTRAY" DJ PREMIER DID THE BEAT AND ITS TIGHT ........ HAVE YA'LL HEARD THE SONG HE DID WITH TWISTA.

TWISTA AND DEVIN THE DUDE JUSS MY OPION. BUT I DON'T THINK THEY WOULD SOUND GOOD 2GETHER, DEVIN GOTZ A MORE LAID BACK FLOW,WHILE TWISTA IS MORE TOUNGE TWISTED. BUT I HAVEN'T HEARD THAT SONG DUE.