Decided to merge automated rls monitoring, artist/city database, and inter/active chat projects into 1 discord server

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2021
I really ain't know shit about discord, nor do I have some type mfkin creative vision for the bitch - so anybody with input, requests, shit they think'd be coo - speak that shit.
Pretty much since mfkz started coughin and shit, I have tried to recruit people to something more like a chatroom and less like a forum or subreddit. Same time, I have been really interested in producing a database that has 1 table with every Bay Area, 916, central valley...I don't really give a fuck about them whiteboys out in humboldt, but including them means no discussions about "WTF is the property line?" that EVER did their thing, what city they from, active years, #Albums, #Singles, etc. Another table with release information (album/track names, dates, featured artists).

Honestly, it would just be dope to have that in an excel sheet, right?

I ended up taking some of the work I did on the above and parlayin that into something that uses the Deezer api and automates the search for new releases by the artists monitored. I got real damn tired of having to follow Alice down a spotify linkhole to see who dropped what. No disrespect to the amazing work Siccness and Thizzler do to identify/promote new music - but it would take a full-time, paid workforce to stay on top of everything getting released in the Bay/NorCal and SoCal/West Coast music scene.

It still need a good deal of work (mostly removing unwanted artists), but I got some shit set up, run it 1 or 2 times a day, and try to maintain a feed of what is comin out. Basically everyone/anyone can get new music from whatever service they use - knowing what to look for is the tricky part these days.

I'll save my breath, err, time- on the rest - but I realized I could get most of what I wanted rockin in one place through discord. Just to be clear - I'm not now, nor will I ever be soliciting anybody for shit. This *IS* shameless self-promotion - but just cause I need people to play with, not cause I got a hustle.

Discord Server

- for anyone that doesn't want to use their own email to make a quick account - you should be able to register it to any email address you want on the domain @fkh8trz.org. It will hit a catchall email and I can just verify the link for you.

Anybody peep that Rucci and AzChike? Shit's right - Check Mobbin101's EP, too
y'all be safe,
D
(any questions, just ask)

Props: Chree