DAZ & JT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
I listened to a quite a few songs from those Daz & JT albums GAME 4 SALE and LB 2 Fillmoe and I gotta say theres not ONE SINGLE CUT on these two Joints that i would not consider Above Average at LEAST even tho Daz aint really helpin these Albums lyrically it still sounds Tite As FUK!!
Now dont get mad at me I aint really been lookin 4 these 2 Albums in stores yet and I aint got real Money 2 spend on hella CD's til the end of Summer so I downloaded quite a few of these tracks and im fukn IMPRESSED!
Now what I wanna know is :
Can some one post the tracklists to these 2 Cali Masterpieces and tell me who produced the SLUMPIN, FOOTBALL-TEAM-COMIN OUT THE TRUNK-Type Beats ?
And do yall know how much these 2 Projects sold?
cuz this Shit Sound like some Platinum material 4 Sho Im LUVIN Those Knockin Beats

It would b much appreciated !!!!!!!

I might try orderin these Albums in 1 or 2 months

One
:classic:

Apr 25, 2002
Long Beach 2 Filmore wasn't very good, it seemed rushed to me. Game Fo Sale was better. And if you want track listing you can always go to amazon.com just type in Daz and JT

May 9, 2002
Aight Thanks homie I dont know which tracks belong to which albums but these Beats ...DAAAAAAAAAMN,plus Jt sounds hella hard wit Killa Tay

Aight then ima peep Amazon , Good lookin

May 9, 2002
The Gamblaz and Killa Tay came harder than Daz in my opinion
Did Daz produce any Beats on those 2 ?
I wanna know who's responsible for that Slump material

May 9, 2002
as far as the Production : Playin hard , Im a Boss, Gladiators w Guce and Nothing to lose are some of the most heated ive heard in a Long Time
but i dont know if all those tracks are really included on those albums cuz hella tracks are just called ''Bonus Track''

Apr 25, 2002
long beach 2 fillmoe

1. What You Gone Do
2. Playing Hard
3. Street Life
4. One Nine
5. Fillmoe
6. Game For Sale
7. Think Smart
8. Still Hustlin
9. Nothing But The Dogg
10. Aint Nothin Changed
11. Longbeach 2 Fillmoe
12. No Love

game for sale

1. Independent Bubble feat E-40, San Quinn
2. I'm A Boss feat C-Bo, Yukmouth, Dru Down
3. They Know
4. Makin' Moves feat San Quinn, Sean T
5. Balled Out feat San Quinn
6. Change The Game (remix) feat Jay-Z, Kurupt
7. Game 4 Sale feat Mac Mall, Yukmouth, Sean T
8. I Ain't Tryin' feat Lajoi
9. Southern Expozure feat San Quinn
10. Lovin' It feat Tha Gamblaz, Troopa
11. Sweet Love feat Rappin 4-Tay, Kurupt
12. Geez To Get feat Killa Tay, Tha Gamblaz
13. Who Got My Back feat Tha Gamblaz
14. Which Way Did He Run feat Tha Gamblaz
15. It Ain't For Play feat Tha Gamblaz
16. What We Came Fo' feat Guce, Tha Gamblaz

May 9, 2002
Thank u a Lot Dev,Im glad u posted the complete tracklists without callin some of the songs ''Bonus Tracks''

Good Lookin Playa-Potna , now I can tell which one is really as dope as i thought and which one aint really All That
And I have to say game for sale is the BANGIN one even tho ''Playing Hard'' on LB 2 Fillmoe got one of my all-time favorite beats!
Ima try 2 get Game 4 Sale the the ''legal'' way

One

Apr 25, 2002
Sean T did all the beats I think...

Long Beach 2 Fillmoe was WEAK as hell.

Game 4 Sale was good but sounded like it wasn't mastered or mixed right or something. The volume is different from song to song.

Apr 25, 2002
Sean T basically produced most of the songs on the ORIGINAL of LB 2 Filmoe and Game For Sale. Some of the songs you've heard (i.e. Gladiator) are on the LB 2 Filmoe Collectors Edition, which was produced entirely by One Drop Scott

May 9, 2002
Thanx 4 the Info Folks
I Knew Sean T produced many of the tracks but some of the Beats just sound different like one homie mentioned about the remixed collectors edition
and im really feelin the One Drop Scott Beats if thats really all his

There's this one track wit Cozmo , Killa Tay and JT itz called Nothing 2 Lose on AG and the Beat is like one of my favorites of 2002, the whole Damn song is so Bangin and it doesnt really sound like a Sean T production
Which Album is this one on ?
I thought it was on Game 4 Sale
Holla