DAMN THAT DE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
Damn, DE's forum has been nilched. Alot of it has to do with the way his music has grown, more gangstafied back in the Southbound, PZ days. The last couple of albums have been good, just not what most of the Siccness is soaking up right now. His style has changed from hoodish to almost abstract/backpackish. I personally enjoy every DE album I have, (all of them excluding the Greatest Hits, which all the songs are on the actual albums I own) and have enjoyed watching him grow as an artist. Keep doing the Damn thing DE and hit the boards and let us know what's soon to come. The Power of the Schlangz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 4, 2002
www.soundclick.com
^^ word

we (me and the homies up in the tac, been supportin the shlangs for years) feel the same way..

i still bump the new de, but not to the extent that we used to bump the older shit.. people grow, styles change. not hatin.. the shlangz been growin and developin into a new sound.. de just got range i spose.. and thats why we eat it up