damn, just copped that z-ro look what you did to me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
they actually had it at the zia here. shit was 25 bucks though for some reason. been wanting to get it for a while though.

I heard good things bout it, but godDAMN, this is some good music. I cant believe he was comin with heat like this back in 98. Easily Z-Ro's best album, and some of the best shit I heard from the south in my life.

real shit
10/10

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yup...I like all of Ro's album but Look What You Did To Me is my favorite by far. On the album you can hear about the pain and struggle Ro was going through in his voice. The lyrics are just sick as fuck and the beats fit them perfect. Plus he shows how diverse he is by singing almost all his own hooks. Also on "Tall Tale of a G" he flows with out stopping the whole song..no course or anything.

I was lucky enough to order it back in 1998 when it was in stock. It is out of print that is why you payed $25 for it. I don't think they are reprinting it either. As far as I know Fisher Boy Records isn't around anymore.

I don't think that more than a week has gone by since I got the album that I haven't listend to it atleast once a week.

Classic southern album...10/10

Nuttkace

Aug 13, 2002
Nuttkase said:
So they did reprint it. I never knew that. Well I know mine is original because I got it a couple weeks after it droped in 98.

Nuttkace

yea, they got reprints out now..Cover art is a lil diffrent..On the back, its a pic of him in a Emitt Smith jersey, instead of him walkin on the train tracks with Fisherboy..

May 2, 2002
"Firin up the dank and I hit it so hard, the smoke start seepin outta the holes in my back. I crunk up the car for my final ride, wipe the blood off the locs and put the Lac in drive."

lord... these lyrics on this album are nuts

Aug 7, 2002
i wanna get that shit...hard to find ....matter in fact, hard to find alot of classics these days.....can't even fuckin find that 3x krazy stackin chips..rediculous...