CWALz Nation City........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
The beats ae sick as Fuck, can't to many fuck wit Traxtser.....but the dude need to stick to being a producer and leave the rapping to the rappers .............Evacuate thatsong was RAW, Bring the Pain (that gave me an idea for a Warfare song)
but the production is top notch...........6.5/10

A

All Out HOGG

Yung Buk has a mufuckan shitload of work out...Just most of it is with PD...

& Traxster's raps are only thier best when they were teamed up wit 2sick [shock da world]...Now those was unfuckwitable...

A

All Out HOGG

Ya know that song on the CD...The New & Improved Untouchable Theme...Picture that beat being torn to fuckan shreds & you have the capibility of Shock Da World...Ahhh fuck it...Just get at me on AIM - CaMby SAVelle & i'll send you the song...Its a must to hear

A

All Out HOGG

I know...

U HEARD THAT WACK ASS LIL VERSE HE HAD ON LEGIT BALLAZ 3...SHAMEFULL...MUFUCKA COMES VICIOUS AS FUCK & THEY HAVE HIM RAPPIN ABOUT BITCHES...

THINGS TO MAKE YA HATE TWISTA

A

All Out HOGG

I MEAN LISTEN TO LOYALTY PART 2...THAT HAS 2 BE ONE OF THE HARDEST SONGS TO EVER DROP OUT'A CHICAGO

BTW 45...WHO WAS ALL IN ILLSTATE ASSASSINS?

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that, in my opinion, Nation City is probably one of the best Chi-Town albums released since the Millenium. That was until Do Or Die dropped their latest album. But Nation City was put together brilliantly, beats were great and it showcased a lot of Chicago/Indiana artists. And though Trax isn't the greatest rapper, he still comes tight on the mic.

Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
They haven't released a group album since Good Side Bad Side. I think they were havin some label drama and that's what's holding back their new album. I heard they've been fuckin around with Trax on the production side and Buckwild might do an album with the CWAL Mob. That'd be tight to see. But anyway, I heard the album could come out as early as late summer.