@CS---Regarding Ghetto World Documentary

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up homey? We haven't determined that yet. It depends on the demand for VHS's. But I don't like missing ANY money, but I got to make sure I don't lose money if I press up a gang of VHS's. Shit I ain't even got a dvd yet, but I am. I could've and should've been had one, but I will. I'll let you know homey. One. LIL C.S.

www.ghettoworld.com

Oh yeah, we might attach a soundtrac with mostly Dago artists.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
I say you should go with making the doc. in DVD only because now and days a lot of people are getting DVD player's and people are buying twice as much DVD movies than VHS.
But if you do decide to only make it on VHS than I'm still gonna get it but hopefully you have it on DVD.

But yeah that's a hard decision to make especially when your goal is to make a lot of em' and sell a lot of em', than to make a lot of em' and not sell as much as you thought.

It's all up to u though homey.

May 10, 2002
Lil C.S.- I'd say your safest bet is to just go all DVD's cuz that's what people mainly want nowadays. I don't even have a DVD player but I got like 4 DVD's, so that just proves the direction we're headed... either way, you know I'm gon cop that! Grant Theft

Jul 21, 2002
i dont know to many folks with vcr's any more dvd is way sweeter on the cash value end but i do have a vcr tooo but i'd rather skip to my favorite parts of the bbq or scene that's quicc enuff 4 me to trip off ya know what im saying cuzzo's

Apr 25, 2002
SF
I dont have a DVD player, but I would definately buy it if it was on VHS.

how's the soundtrack comin?

and when will the doc be finished?