CRYTICAL!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
We're wrappin' it up right now....the artwork is being done as we speak and the final mixes are being prepared for mastering. It's about to go down by Christmas ya'll! Stay tuned for an actual release date.

Thanks for the love and good lookin' on the representation! We need more cats like you!

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
We're wrappin' it up right now....the artwork is being done as we speak and the final mixes are being prepared for mastering. It's about to go down by Christmas ya'll! Stay tuned for an actual release date.

Thanks for the love and good lookin' on the representation! We need more cats like you!
Good timing, right before the playoffs. I've waited so long for this album. It's gonna be the best SLR has ever dropped to this point.

Apr 25, 2002
You already know that I've been waitin' on this one very anxiously.....I can't wait to see what E-Dubb conjured up on the artwork tip......

Jul 4, 2003
Cranky said:
You already know that I've been waitin' on this one very anxiously.....I can't wait to see what E-Dubb conjured up on the artwork tip......

My album cover is done. I saw the final version last night and real hood so ask d-sane to
post it up for yall to see.

CRYTICAL a.k.a. mic burna

Apr 25, 2002
Hell yeah!.....lace us up with that artwork. Does this mean that the album will be out real soon? Hopefully preorders are right around the corner....

Aug 20, 2004
I havent seen the FINISHED version of Crt's album...i seen the rough drafts..and yes...everything bout that album..inserts,cover,album...is some real life hood shit...theres pics of Crtyical on his block and the whole 9...yall are gonna drop your jaws when this album finally gets released...i can easily say that this album is one of the most passionate,real to life albums that ive ever laid my ears on...NO ONE will be disappointed with this...and if you are...then in the almighty words of the Lac..."FUCC U"!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
zmess said:
Any word if it will be ready for sale before the new year, the Cover looks super tight
Man I severely doubt it. It's looking like a late January releae I believe but if I was a betting man I'd put a Jackson on a February release date.

If this album could be released before January 19 (when I leave SEA for Minneapolis again) I will be a very happy man.