CRYTICAL - CRYTICAL CONDITION REVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
NEWS.RAPTALK.NET

"CRYTICAL - CRYTICAL CONDITION"

1. Intro - A laid back beat with Crytical spittin'.

2. Open Fire - Faster paced beat, Crytical spits heat on this track. Talks about gettin yours, spittin, and doin your thing.

3. My Troubled Life - This is a new version of the beat, different from the Red Door Compilation. This beat has a more updated and crisp sound. Crytical talks about his life, family and all.

4. Desperate feat. COLA & Wanz - The beat for this song is off the hook. Crytical and COLA both laced this track with heat. Wanz laces the chorus with somethin lovely too. Talks about bein' desperate, what are you gonna do?

5. I Can't Take It No More feat. Dread - Fast paced beat, hard bangin beat. Crytical and Dread both eat this up this beat. Talks about dealin with fakes and all sorts of shit.

6. The Sun Doesn't Shine feat. COLA & Twin-G - Medium paced beat, got a funk groove too it. Everyone on this track spit heat, and the chorus is catchy as a mutha f*cka.

7. Halfway Sane - Laid back beat, Crytical spits a little different on this track, but it's heat and it works. Talks about tryin to keep on goin and stayin sane.

8. Matter of Time feat. Skuntdunnana - Faster paced, bangin beat. Crytical and Skunt both flow to this track well. A good uptempo/hype up song.

9. I Can't Stop - Real tight beat, that Crytical rips. "I Can't Stop cause this passion's steadily flowin through me."

10. Crytical Condition - Title track, has a fast pace with the beep of a heart monitor. Crytical comes hard on this song.

11. Life of a Rider feat. Killa Tay & 151 - This beat is real sick. Killa Tay, Crytical & 151 all came with heat. All the styles mixed well on this track.

12. The Funk Iz On (REMIX)feat. Skuntdunnana - This beat has a faster pace to it. Crytical came tight on this song and Skunt came tight too. They complimented each other well on this track.

13. Take This Flight feat. Dividenz & Wanz - The weed song. This beat is hittin. Crytical laces this track with heat, and Notes & COLA spit heat. Wanz adds a more laid back feel with the chorus.

14. Step Ahead of Death feat. D-Sane - This beat is pretty tight. Crytical laces this song with heat, his rough/explosive style fits this song really well. D-Sane's also came tight on this track with 2 verses.

15. My Everything feat. Wanz - This is a more laid back beat. A more emotional song in which Crytical talks about his wife & kids, his everything. Wanz laces the chorus again.

16. Fuck Tonight feat. Wanz - Slower paced beat, obviously the song is about fuckin. Crytical came tight on this song, Wanz does his thing as usual with the tight vocals.

17. Bread N Meat feat. Notes & Young Vicious - Quicker paced, bangin beat. Has a good flow, somethin you can mobb to. Crytical, Notes, and YV all came hard on this song. The beat and styles of the artists mix real well on this track.

18. Blindside feat. A-Train - This is another tight beat, has the sound of a car starting and idling. Crytical comes real tight on this track, and A-Train brings heat to the table as well.

19. Hittin' Licks (REMIX) feat. Notes - This is a tight bonus track, Notes and Crytical came tight on this track.

Overall, this is one of the best albums I have bought since I started buying CDs. The production is clean, the sound quality is great, and Crytical lacked nothing on this album. The album has a wide variety of songs that everyone can vibe to. If you don't have this album yet, I recommend you get it before you're the only one without it. You can order it @ streetlevelrecords.com.