Crytical - "Crytical Condition" *COVER*

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SLOW rhythm said:
lovin tha cover.im feelin tha darker look..i cant f'N wait for this gotdamn album.serious shit

Really though.....That shit is goin' to blow the don't knows away when they hear him spit. Crytical's got major licks......and if you don't mind, I'd like to use that shrunken down image in my signature, too.....

Apr 25, 2002
SLOW rhythm said:
lovin tha cover.im feelin tha darker look...
I agree. Seattle = DARK especially this time of year. With our very northern latitude and the always overkast skies, this is the darkest citiy in the country. It's dark at 3:30 these days. The cover captures that perfectly, fits perfectly especially with the release date being in the dead of winter. Great work.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
xpanther206 said:
I agree. Seattle = DARK especially this time of year. With our very northern latitude and the always overkast skies, this is the darkest citiy in the country. It's dark at 3:30 these days. The cover captures that perfectly, fits perfectly especially with the release date being in the dead of winter. Great work.
Somebody's feelin' me!