CRIME BOSS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
he dropped a cd about 3 years ago...it was more less a compilation but if you were to look at the cover it looked like a Crime Boss solo album, his verses were tight as usual but overall it wasnt all that good, he was only on like 4 songs...all those songs were tight

Dec 2, 2002
i know he had a album after Conflicts & Confusion, but i forgot what it was called and thats the last i've seen from him, but i know it isn't the last of him. Conflicts & Confusion is a good album, tho

Jun 3, 2002
^damn, thats crazy.....Is that Pharoah cat out yet? Cuz that '6 Foot Giant' shit iz dope as fuc!

but gheah,

'All In Da Game' -----------iz a got damn CLASSIC.

but wait a minute, what about hiz first appearance on 'Lay It Down' ??? sheeeit..........what a way to come on the scene, especially wit Ball & G.
Man, he ripped that shit up. He had me waitin' for an album ever since. Then he came @ me wit a classic like 'All In Da Game'. That nigga get much props for that shit.

the album cover artwork iz still one of my all time favorites.............."come out slowly sir, wit your tape above your head"
classic shit manne.

that 'Still At Large' shit was aight. Hiz homeboy he was tryin' 2 push on that junt was pretty tight though..... Pimp something, I forgot hiz name..... I copped it then got rid of it real fast. I wish I had a burner bac then, cuz I'd like to get the one trac, the only solo CB trac on it. That shit was cold.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Man Crime Boss was dope as fuck.... I gotta break out the cd but he had that one song that went something like..... " Who is the Crime Boss, Where is the Crime Boss, the one with the busted ski-mask, bout to rat ta-tat on that ass" or something along that line, it's been awhile,but anyway that song is the cut.

I still got the full size poster to "All In the Game" somewhere in my closet. I'll have to look for it because that is a classic cover, from a classic album. HA looking at my cd's i just found the album now i gotta find the poster.

"All In the Game" is a straight CLASSIC!!!!! One of the 1st Suave House CD's. After bumping this cd again before finishing this last part of my reply, all I got to say is if you don't have this cd and see it, BUY IT!!!!!! It's def. worth the money.

Nuttkace

May 21, 2002
I agree CB was tight All in the Game was heat Conflicts and confusions aint either too bad on reflection.

I like that track Fry - tho only short he spit flames on that shit

Jun 3, 2002
spc d nuts said:
naw pharoah got 45 years... he is tryin to appeal i dont think he will see freedom tho.... if u write to him he will autograph your covers or whatever for u street military and pharoah covers.....

DAMN!...............they be handin' out 45 yrs like ice cream.

shit I'ma cop a couple more of his albums and sit on em. once they OOP catz will be buyin' em up........oh gheah, stay business minded.....