Court Dog "The Kansas City Chief" commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2002
Just wanted everyone to keep an eye out for the new commercial that is being worked up for the promtion and marketing of the Court Dog "The Kansas City Chief" album. We are filming it on Friday 1/10/2003. I will grab a date from Court for the airing of this commercial. Not sure if many people saw the last commercial, but it was kinda gutter!! LMAO!! This one has everything from production work, to scripting. It will be some good shit featuring Court, II-Sikc, Lil Derrick from Mississippi, and myself, Ghost!!!

Nov 10, 2002
The distribution is about to go nationwide, so we are working this commercial to do the same. The last one we did was on when 106 and Park came on and The Basement . Also with BET uncut late night!

Nov 10, 2002
Shit fell thru on that Capital Gain. Court felt he needed to branch away from negativity, plus the were not marketing his shit right. With D Boy Records, he has all grounds covered. Lil Derrick holds down all of the south for us, Court has a footprint on the west coast allready, and midwest, and Ghost (myself) covers the white crowd, and other shit!