consumed demons

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
think you could feel da sickest..? tuh huh huh be on my hit list.. fuck a bitch cause they get on my shit list..
go insane get muh slit wrist.. clunchin a bloody fist itz all game with my clip ripped..
huh huh yuh getz stripped.. your body flipped.. skinnin yuh upsidedown.. get tipped..
the blood'le drip.. itz all relevant ta ah skitz..
itz hella oldschool fitz so cold fool to thiz..
thiz da 6 6 6 way killa.. creep in your mind 187 spillz yuh.. and i'm back in time killaz..
my demonz and devilish mindz afta muh skrillaz.. i'm adictin to yuh like poppin pillzuh..
collaberationz.. thiz goverment has me lost off these alterationz.. of death.. fuck it i'm lost in the end.. death will alwayz be my friend.. be ashez ta dust you can't smoke me.. i got you in one last fat head rush...
so remember thiz the devilz door should not be pushed.. so feel da firey bust and get fucked .. by a man whoz consumed with hiz devilz touch.. to refume and blow a red gust ..
(-Crazed+==Veins

May 10, 2002
what i see

-entering *the demon*-
whoz this? thiz jnaza
...huh?
this is jake huh?
nah hez in my grasp Jnaza gonna light up hiz dumb azzz creepin off the vodka la rasa figure your offa ta shit which past
i'm holdin him.. in a cell.. ready to pop him anytime i feel..
da bitch thought he was ready to KILLL fuck hiz stuipid mothafuckin ass he dunno shit fa real tryna ta act like he know the past fuck Jnaza cana tare him up and spend him like some cash and you know how that shit comez outa my pocket just hella fast
raza gonna tare him.. scare him fuckin slare him fuck your little fake ass jake
we'll take care of him
hez gettin ready to die... no lie fuckin with hiz insidez
no shelter.. just darkness.. have you been in the streetz here at night? evil is possesen and you can tell by my expression.. aint gonna leave him till he restin
so hez gonna be dead in hiz depression
sorry.. thiz man is just skitzoing out to much.. a mind like that should not be touched
with him something is going to have to change.. to gain my trust
or else he will lose hiself to us
****-araza-****
i put him away