Coming soon from Skunt Muzik & Street Level Records...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
A-TRAIN, the second member of the super group LAC OF RESPECT to release a solo album this year is set to release his debut album on 7/4/05. Features include.....151, Killa Tay, Guce, T-Nutty, Skunt, Twin-G and more. Beats from D-Sane, Roc'phella, Todd Brown, Skunt and more.

Stay tuned for snippets......coming soon! And watch for 151's new solo album "Power and Privelege" coming this summer! Followed by Skunt's new solo album "Never Let 'Em See U Stress."

Watch out now!

Apr 25, 2002
Wow July 4th, that's in like a week, good shit I will be getting this as soon as I get back into Seattle July 10.

D-Sane because I won't be able to be at a computer and order it until July 10 and I want that shit in my hands on my birthday July 11, what stores in SEA will be carrying it?

I figure my spot (ARS Rainier Beach) should have it because A-Train's cousin works there but I don't know, because they don't have the Crytical album or the Frame album yet so who knows.

Holler back at me.

Apr 9, 2004
xpanther206 said:
Wow July 4th, that's in like a week, good shit I will be getting this as soon as I get back into Seattle July 10.

D-Sane because I won't be able to be at a computer and order it until July 10 and I want that shit in my hands on my birthday July 11, what stores in SEA will be carrying it?

I figure my spot (ARS Rainier Beach) should have it because A-Train's cousin works there but I don't know, because they don't have the Crytical album or the Frame album yet so who knows.

Holler back at me.
What's the title of the Frame album?