"come fuck with us" vs. "the product"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i finally heard the original version of "come fuck with us" ("the product" by fully loaded off of northern ghetto boys) and i was wondering why they left the song off 18 wit a bullet but kept the beat. kinda fucked up towards fully loaded in my opinion. i mean i would understand if BnB thought the beat wasnt hard enough (noticably harder on "come fuck with us" - more bass, harder drums, etc.), but did they also not like the content? its funny because fully loaded is talking about 'legal dope' and shit in "the product" and in "come fuck with us" the mob figz are talking about moving weight and who could forget the chorus ("if you wanna cop some coke you better cop it from the nortes"). i just think its funny how the first version of the song is so different from the final and how fully loaded got shafted cause they weren't talking about slangin dope.

Jul 10, 2002
from what i hear from certain sources.....your gonna hear a lot more beat recycling unfortunately.....apparently some future releases from local label(s) will contain a few recycled beats from past releases.....personally....Come fuck wit us was a lot harder to me...the product was hard too, but i heard come fuck wit us first, when i heard the product i was a lil disappointed they used the beat again

Apr 25, 2002
Uaintknowin said:
but i heard come fuck wit us first, when i heard the product i was a lil disappointed they used the beat again
re-read my post - "the product" was submitted to black-n-brown for 18 wit a bullet and they didnt use the song, but kept the beat, re-worked it a little, and had the mob figz, guce, and young jefe spit instead of fully loaded. what i was trying to say was that i thought it was funny how they kept the beat and had other rappers talk about slanging dope when fully loaded was talking about slanging albums.

also if you listen to the product, they mention black and brown, not ghetto line productions.