CINCO DE MAYO!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Vamps said:
It's sad cuz most people don't even know what Cinco De Mayo is about..
correct me if i am wrong....isn't it the day of mexico's independance? :confused: i feel dumb for not nowing if that's what cinco de mayo is about....

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I just got off of work and i thought it was going to get busy......but aint no one show up at the restraunt.......

Apr 25, 2002
Sixxness said:

correct me if i am wrong....isn't it the day of mexico's independance? :confused: i feel dumb for not nowing if that's what cinco de mayo is about....
mexican indpendence is celebrated sept 14 n 15 i think , may 5th iz the battle of puebla , when a small group of mexican peasents stood up to the french

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
YOuNg WiNo said:

mexican indpendence is celebrated sept 14 n 15 i think , may 5th iz the battle of puebla , when a small group of mexican peasents stood up to the french

Yup. That's it..

As far as I know, a couple days later, the French came back and fucked us up too..

Vamps
IX.

May 6, 2002
i was in TJ and San Deigo all weekend drunk as hell so i didn't drink today (cinco de mayo). But last year i drank a big bottle of Cusano Rojo Tequilla all by myself, i even ate the worm. i had never been sicker in my life, i had a hangover for 3 days. I still cant drink hard alcohol like i used to since that day, i'm a beer man now :D anyways i figure i drank enough that night for this and last years cinco de mayo, maybe next year i'll swoop up one of those $100 bottles of Tequilla :D