Chris Masters...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
Who else thinks this guy is garbage? Hes just some roided up bodybuilder with no talent, and he got no mic skills at all. Hes basically redoing the gimmick that Lex Luger and many others had, and did way better... I dont understand why he wasnt one of the wrestlers released.

I see theyre starting to involve him with HBK, since people are cheering HBK, they are trying to capitalize and use that to build some heat toward the stupid body builder...

WWE is fuckin up, you got guys like Chavo playing whitewashed, guys who have paid dues and been wrestling, actually wrestling, and they are going nowhere....but they can take a nobody with no talent and push his ass...

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
I think it'll get better once they find the rite combo in rosters. It's gonna take time to replace guys like Austin and Rock who were MEGA stars for them. I agree with you ESFCE, they are working with shit wrestlers at the moment. I've watched Wrestling my whole life and it's always like this at some points.

Dec 4, 2004
B!tCH PLeAsE! said:
I think it'll get better once they find the rite combo in rosters. It's gonna take time to replace guys like Austin and Rock who were MEGA stars for them. I agree with you ESFCE, they are working with shit wrestlers at the moment. I've watched Wrestling my whole life and it's always like this at some points.
Yeah, wrestling always has its up and down cycles...at this point i dont see the next lineup of main eventers, once Angle, HBK, HHH, and other main eventers are out the door there arent too many guys i can see filling that spot. Other then Carlito, Christian, etc

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^hell yeah him and Conway would probably join up and do funny routines cuz they are both so full of themselves!

Masters is dope though, I know they are trying to make that dude into a big star. Hes new so it will take awhile for him to get his schtick down better.