check this[all the false prophet's]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2002
well if you guy's x,loc and the rest of you name bitin 916 wishin you werent from the middle of butt fuckin egypt no life havin ass cant even spit the shit wanna see me.im playin a show on july 23 at the arena in roseville cali the real 91siccness,yall can bring all them washington punk's seattle bakersbitche's from wherever and see how we do this,until then r.i.p your word's till spoken inb person.

''if i could only explain the game to a childish right side brain using,refusing so i compiled this you need a voice analysist,so check your tape dont machsinate youll be asked to wait,like the rest of you g's who impersonate,you fell off a tricycle that was half your weight bumpin barbie jeep's like an escalade,turn them speaker's down so you could listen in the recording you did was on a talk boy pen,vocabulary the size of an m&M leave that ass dead at the river bend'' n.i.l.l.i.k

May 8, 2002
U are a sucka. Ain't nobody gonna come see your show. As bad as u type, I'm sure your flows are a hundred times worse. I've seen first graders with a better grasp of the english language, u sorry mark.

May 8, 2002
''if i could only explain the game to a childish right side brain using,refusing so i compiled this you need a voice analysist,so check your tape dont machsinate youll be asked to wait,like the rest of you g's who impersonate,you fell off a tricycle that was half your weight bumpin barbie jeep's like an escalade,turn them speaker's down so you could listen in the recording you did was on a talk boy pen,vocabulary the size of an m&M leave that ass dead at the river bend'' n.i.l.l.i.k [/B][/QUOTE]

Lyrically, u are pathetic. I'd be ashamed to have my name attached to that heap of garbage.

Apr 25, 2002
nillik taped a paper dick to the crotch of his lil bow wow poster that he gives head to constantly and that he sets his pager on vibrate clips it in front of his dick and pages himself repeatedly

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

at this rate, you won't last very long.

just ask Vamps for moderator status, and then ban yourself.

Apr 25, 2002
are you still scratching your balls and smelling your fingertips

stop telling people that the cum stain on your sweat pants is from bleach.,you aint washed them shits since reagen got blasted

Apr 26, 2002
xloc...dont trip off him thats y u are a knight and he will soon be gone talkin madness like that.....comin on here to disrepect knights...dont make sence to me..........claimn yall aint from the siccness....neither is he, rocklin? not even a subarb of sacramento
matter a fact i belive thats in placer county.......u need to check what u say before u completely contradict yourself again!