Check my rap, tell me what u think of it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 29, 2002
My lyrics are controlled by spirits I hope you hear it / Like a gun blast when my words mass you gonna fear it / I never speak wit any hezzy, my rhymes steady, sumtimes deadly, God's blessed me wit the power to rhyme, I hope u ready / I can say stuff thats intoxicatin, worse then talks with satan, everything I say is blatent, never admit that i'm mistaken, most of yall just floggin 'n' fakin, mostly out there sippin 'n' blazin, but beware your bout to be facin, sum1 whos doin paper chasin / Every since Bin Laden, seems to be no wrong with murder 'n' robbin, but the problem, is that Bush be takin the food from those already starvin, my solution, keep our lyrics pollutin, keep it comin to em, let em feel our pain in they brain til they resort to restitution.
Lyrics by- Dub (Wiley)
representin for the dirty dirty, Da burg, St.pete for yall that dont kno, if u think it was tight, or if u got sum suggestions or any other bizness to talk about, send me an instant message on MysticOne17, thats my aim screen name, until then, holla, and keep rappin til them government officials shit themselves!