@Ceza- Take A Minute to peep Please!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
Whats good ceza I was wonderin how I go about getting my family in your magazine for an interview or maybe an article on them I have read your magazine for a while and we seem to have the same taste in music (mob figaz, ghetto starz, wax, hoodfellaz) So i know you will dig my cuzzo's, They are all latinos from San Jose and they got there studio and production company called Nutthouze Productions run by my Cuzzin Mark D who has An album already out, My Cuzzin MR Hit is up and comming he's got an album droppin soon but his shakin the shark tank up at clubs and other venues tryin to expose his talent, they got a group called the OCC and they all got heat mostly latino's and a few asians, these guys got things going right now and are very professional they just need some exposure my cuzzin Mark D already has a few deals on the table as producer and Artist!

Do you think you can help me out?

GOTTI

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
REPLY!

They sound good all ready. Have someone from the label call me or hit this forum. WE love our new artists, especially those from the Bay!!