Celly Cel New Project?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Hey I haven't heard anything new about this man in days and I was wondering if anyone had any info on him?

His old shit is tight and I was feeling him on the Criminalz CD, but I haven't heard any info about him in days. Get at me please.

Late!

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
Celly IS workin on some new shit... last time i talked to him he was startin... just takin a lil while... don't worry Celly will be back, and be back strong...

In tha mean time check on Celly on 2 trax off tha upcoming Komain -- Livewire cd, droppin July 2nd nationwide...

Keep supportin Celly ya'll, he still doin it... and about to hit ya'll wit some nasty shit...

Ko

Komain

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.angelfire.com
South Bend... I take it u in Nap right... ha, that's tight... holla at ya boy mayne... i'ma be down in Nap promotin tha album real soon...

I just recently hooked up with CWAL in tha Chi, trax and them, and i'm doin some new shit with them as well...

Ko

T

thug_proppa

dammmm i cant wait to here some new shit from cel.

but peep komain's shit celly aint featured up on to many peoples cd's so you know if he is its gotta be tight.

shit ima be staying in nap this summer the home girl ashley stay out that.