can it ever happen???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
when you gonna touch basis wit ya boy man so we can git down?? you know the collab is way over due....i got full fledged lab down here so its whatever...maybe we can get mr terry flint to lace on the same track...make it a nw landmark>>???hmmmm....holla at ya boy

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Syko, Mr. D.O.G. and Cool Nutz together?? I am salivating right now thinking of it. Shit would be off the hook. Those three names started my interest in the NW rap game, to hear all 3 at the same time would be sicc!

Late!

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
SYKO

I'm with it on the collab tip. We working on Squeeze's album right now. He's a producer, so it's more like a compilation with him making all the beats. We trying to get all the real ninjas who putting they all into their music on there.
We got a full blown studio up here too. So it's nothing to a boss. When you coming back to the 253/206 area? We can set something up then and get it cracking. Holla, holla.
Oh and just to make you aware, here are all the folks already on there:
Ballin Ass Dame * Cool Nutz * Mr. D.O.G. * Mac Money * Playa Shane * Drekno * Shaolin * Ill Will * and Azarel

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from the Aquaman aka Mr. D.O.G.

Heat from the Prince of the NW aka Mac Money

Heat from the Senator aka Big Squeeze

Kennel Insight. Check out May's issue

May 4, 2002
check your pm for the 2way info....im off to cal after mothers day....but ill be back in the dubb A in the next few weeks.....

Apr 25, 2002
Blutarski said:
Syko, Mr. D.O.G. and Cool Nutz together?? I am salivating right now thinking of it. Shit would be off the hook. Those three names started my interest in the NW rap game, to hear all 3 at the same time would be sicc!

Late!
Yes we all have been patiently awaiting this combination. You would have to throw in D-Sane too, the collaboration of the Three Kings of the Northwest would be crazy, imagine that track damn that would be tight. Can't wait to see this happen, I see all of these people making a big impact on the rap game in the Northwest and will be responsible for putting us on the map.