C.S Whut's Crackin...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2004
Good to hear that u str8 homie.....I thought you got locked back up because I aint seen u and 1hun in tha' traffic in a minute...

Ya'll was puttin in major work on that Ghetto World soundtrack...everywhere I turned around I seen ya'll niggaz hustlin.....all at the beach and shit...lol
Keep doing what u doing homie...

Oh yeah, try to get something crackin for the summer time as far as music goes. Last thing I scooped up was that Guns & Ammo from Mitch but all the other Dago music that came out last year is still CRACKIN!!!

Anyway good luck with your career and keep ya' nose clean, maybe I'll see you in tha traffic.

1luv

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up homey? Good lookin'. A nigga been tryin' to get this dvd straight, and my brother just got out after doin' 15yrs so those two things have kept a nigga real busy. You're the 2nd person that heard I got gaffled, but in actuality it's the opposite. I just got off of paper after 5 yrs on that shit. The only reason you ain't seen a nigga in traffic is because we sold out of all the Ghetto world soundtracs, and everybody has Dollars & Sins already, so we're just waitin' on the dvd. We've still been out and about a lil' bit passin' out the flyers for the dvd, but when it comes out I'll be every again. 1

C.S. Heat