C-DUBB " THE GARBAGE MAN" NOW AVAILABLE!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.sovereign-records.com
Mi$ta-Murda187 said:
C-DUBB Can I buy "THE GARBAGE MAN"
at rasputins in Newark California?

I heard the clips.. and I'm really feelin it....

let me know cause if it's there I'll buy it

peace
sup folks , im glad you are feelin it , its not in all the stores yet but you can order it through paypal or through po box right now or even at cdbaby.com hit me up if you wanna order through me ...thanks again

May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Yo C-DUBB this dat nigga Semi-Automatic reppin fo X-Raideds Bloc*Star ENT coming soon. You got heat coming out that new album! Yo flow is sicc fo sho... I'm gon have to copp that shit there homie.

I'm gon have to send you a free copy of my first mixtape, so you can peep a niggas hard azz gangsta flow and maybe we can do a collab on a joint of yours and mines, real chop! ~100

Holla

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Ok Ok Ok... I got all 3 albums now... and all of em go to work. I just popped in that "Boss Game" double CD and I'm only on Disc one... but so far it does the damn thang. C-Dubb stay's consistent with the mobb music and his concepts have a broad range of subjects. It's not all pop em up, Fuck the police, slap my bitch, do some drugs to this music... but of course some tracks contain a couple of those elements. Word play...nice, Beats... nice, arrangements... nice, overall nice. If you aint got none of these albums: Ground Zero, The Garbage Man, or Boss Game... then you have been misinformed or deprived of good music. Don't wait for it to hit your turf, go online and cop it direct. Don't forget to cop 3... 1 for the whip, 1 for the tilt, and 1 to keep in the plastic... cuz it's a classic bastuds!