C-BO ...... y not canada?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
seriosly...there are alot of fans here...my friend has all of ur albums and complimations and some underground shit ..... y wont ya come...toronto aka t dot has 4 mill ppl and vancouver is loaded with ill heads.....u obvisoly will say 'wtf? its so cold there' thats the typical american (no beef) steroytpe

Im looking forward to a concert.....i bet ya will get alot of money

A

askgarcia

probably because canada has a lot of moose...and you know how antsy moose get.

also...whats plural for a moose?
mooses?
meese?

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
seriosly...there are alot of fans here...my friend has all of ur albums and complimations and some underground shit ..... y wont ya come...toronto aka t dot has 4 mill ppl and vancouver is loaded with ill heads.....u obvisoly will say 'wtf? its so cold there' thats the typical american (no beef) steroytpe
^^ he's right. i'm a fan from toronto as well

Apr 25, 2002
Vigilante said:

Im looking forward to a concert.....i bet ya will get alot of money
hahahahaha COMPILMATIONS

hahahahaha U OBVIOSLY WILL SAY "WTF"? ITS SO COLD THERE

HAHAHAHAHHA CLASSIC

45Yr Old Virgin

Franchise War Veteran
Apr 25, 2002
Cuckanada
yourethemannowdog.ytmnd.com
there's not alot of people into westcoast underground gangsta shit here in toronto so it won't be a huge turn out to have an event....but in the northwest its another thing and more people would go watch bo and know who he is too...noyl think folks here who know from the westcoast are the commercial rappers or the hip-hop ones like planet asia or blackalious who both coem here often.

May 22, 2002
45Yr Old Virgin said:
there's not alot of people into westcoast underground gangsta shit here in toronto so it won't be a huge turn out to have an event....but in the northwest its another thing and more people would go watch bo and know who he is too...noyl think folks here who know from the westcoast are the commercial rappers or the hip-hop ones like planet asia or blackalious who both coem here often.
then ur looking in the wrong area fool....and lmao at tim's pic :classic:

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah, i used to live in Vancouver and they love the West Coast rap. Some people in Toronto like it too, but not as much.