Bullet Diss Track is Now Up!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
Make sure that you go check out the response from Bullet to Mr. D.O.G. This is just the beginning of the lyrical warfare that is about to jump off. Make sure that you cast your vote for who you think is the victor. I wonder will D.O.G have a response for this one. The song is called "Yo Dog(Don't Let The White Boy Get Ya"). Here is the link:

Bullet's Diss Song To Mr. D.O.G!!!!

Lets get ready to rumble ya'll!!!!!

Oct 17, 2002
www.mcradiation.com
lol yea DOG got dissed, that shit was pretty funny "bow wow wow" i enjoyed that shit. i don't know, i think bullet won this shit. however, he did have the advantage of "responding" so he already knew what DOG said, so thats a bit of a unfair advantage but he still laid shit down.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
^ The track would of been just as effective if he posted it first so it makes no difference... I think Bullet took the first round by a mile but D.O.G didn't make a full track so, If there are more rounds (I know there will be) then thatswhen the battle will get really good, but right now, its Bullet on-top

pz

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Mr. Samos hit it right on the head. This battle isn't over. Now that yall heard the initial diss, and the response from Bullet. Listen to my response to his.
It's done and ready for those who are itching to hear it. If you would like this track that is titled "The Rap Joke" go to my forum and leave your email so that I can personally email it to you today.
The first group mail out of the song will be @ 10am and the second @ noon. I have to leave out of town for the weekend so if you want it, you'd better head over there and leave your email addie behind.
Trust me, if you liked Bullet's response, you're gonna wanna kill someone to hear this one.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
@ d.o.g

That’s IT?

The song that you sent me was the comeback to BULLET’S song? THAT was your “Battle Rap”??

To be fair to you I think you should get another try…. lol..

The only thing unique about your song is your voice, which some people may be feelin’ but in truth I find it irritating.

You insist on putting me in your songs you weak ass boy... is that all you've got?

LISTEN TO ME PEOPLE WHEN I SAY.... YOU'RE FIXIN TO BE
D-I-S-A-P-O-I-N-T-E-D...

:devious:

KALYN
EASTSIDE RIDIN'

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
shi4345263

If you still think ya better, then put up yo bank nigga/
And I’ma show just how quick ninja’s from my block break niggas/
Perping like ya wanna take this to the streets, but we both know you a succa, and like Young Krime, you’ll call the police if I touch ya/
So I’ma stick to this rap shit, and take out your juggla, and now I’m a racist because you ashame of your color?/
I know plenty of Caucasians that are white and proud, and most them spread love and network with Bow Wow./
So gone with that weak excuse to try and persuade the crowd, and those who really know you, know you really aint wild/

THIS IS WHY WE RIDING ON FOOLS HE SAID MY NAME YALL SO CHECK THE REPLY
www.felony.net