Bone Thugs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I know this isn't B.A.R.T. kinda material but who else is waitin for that new Bone Thugs album. also, does any one have the date for when that comes out.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i think they still got it. l-burna's album was good and the resurection album was good. but Bizzy and Krayzie's last albums were pretty weak. i think the next albums gonna be hot. i guess i gotta wait to find out.

Apr 25, 2002
i think all there solos are weak....cept flesh whos always tite i dont think they made anything real tite since e 1999 et4ernal art of war sucked so did all the mo thug albums....resurection was pretty good but nuthin like there fisrt two shits

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^ that last Flesh album is the only Bone album I haven't checked out. i didn't really like his first one. i guess i should pick that up though. Krayzie bone at his best is damn near my favorite rapper but he doesn't always come out hard like he could.

M

MrFreeze

Tim said:
Bone is weak now. They haven't made anything decent since their second album.
couldnt of said it better. im really not feelin them anymore not that i was even feelin them before but now i think they just suck...1

Apr 25, 2002
I seen them fools on the cover of some magazine, I heard one of them had truned into a crackhead, and after seeing them on the cover I could tell which one but I don't know his name.

bone is alright but i wouldn't buyt there cd

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that was in XXL magazine. the rumours were that both Layzie and Bizzy were on heroin but that's all some lies, supposedley. Bizzy is a crazy motherfucka though.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i don't know... but nowadays they're sounding so R&B, it's sounding like I can fuck to it