bo/pac..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Im kinda glad u came up wit this thread homie, cuz that ''ALL EYEZ ON ME '' kinda introduced me to how Dope C-BO is!!!

And I got a coupla mo Questions :

Will there be any more unreleased Bo/Pac songs comin out?
I heard u was supposed to do some Shit for ''1 Life 2 Live'' but then u got locked up.

And how many Records did Blocc Movement and Life as a Rider sell?

I cant wait to cop that new WCM-Comp!!!

Peace

Apr 25, 2002
yea i was proud to see bo on 2 pacs album.that made me think sactown was coming up.also how pac had everybody from up north and down in south of cali came together.it was on from that point on.

C

calipimpin247

yeah pac was a well connected nigga a true westcoast rider
i think he would of blew up a lot of bay area and sac town rappers if he didnt die cuz thats were he started out in da bay,
back in da day..

TPO-WCM-RECORDS

West Coast Mafia Records
May 12, 2002
www.westcoast-mafia.com
new bo 7-23

bo on road right now, yes there is still two tracs bo and pac did that hasnt been released, i been tryin to get one every since suge got out,. its still up in the air ... it was also a honor to hav been able to see them work together, bo would hav been on several tracs wit pac if he was still alive...

May 9, 2002
@T-Po

Damn Homie 4REAL?

Not One but TWO More Songs Pac and Bo did together that aint released yeT?

I cant think of a harder Collabo than BO and PAC

Shit Mane u just gave me two more Reasons to stay fiendin for the New WCM Music !

If thats true them two songs will be the most anticipated releases for me ever since the Enemy of the State Album

Good Lookin 4 the Info (I Really think and hope its real)

Keep tryina Holla at Shady-ass Suge cuz it will be worth the effort on THE REAL!!!

One