Big Rigg Records and Hometeam Ent. Presents:

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 18, 2003
Peep game and check credentials.This album is 100% grade a gangersterism.Never artificial it's all official.Straight out the gutter comes the DALY CITY HOG,riggamortus.(Get Gangsta)feat:San Quinn and the goodfelonz is the slump.Also (It's All Real)feat:Ten Dolla of Totally Insane and Black Rhino is that mob shit,produced by Black Rhino.(My Shine)feat:D-Moe of the G.L.P. and Telly-Mac of the Gamblaz gone keep yo head bobbing.Riding with me on this C.D. we got Cellski a.k.a. 2 took, we got 10sion, Cadillac Todd, my young niggas from the Yoc.Sideways and Bacardii 151.All spittin flames.Peep the ad's in Murder Dog and Showcase

May 18, 2003
Affiliates

Is you Affiliated
I want feedback on my album real talk. What you liked what you didnt. Just dont be no fuckin hater. Or 1 of these punk motherfuckers out here mad cause i did it and they cant.

How do I release, the pain is so deep, my brain is on E, the game aint for free.

Hoe pay a fee, you hoes aint playing me, I cum on yo sheets, bitch I come from D.C.

BIG RIGGA A.K.A RIGGAMORTUS