Before you eat something without washing your hands....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Remember the last thing you touched?

For example, you buy some Dorito's and open the bag...

freeze time

Before putting your hand on one chip, you recently had that hand on the door to your classroom. Have you washed?

Let's take a look into the gigantic world of bacteria, germs, and semen.

That very spot on that door was last touched by Tommy Dorschette. He had used the bathroom and not washed his hands, but even before that, he shook hands with Lucy West the retaded girl who is best friends with his sister, but constantly bites her hand's peeling bloody skin, who with the same hand was holding onto the school bus handrail that Johnny Krimper, the chronic grade-repeater slash chronic-masteurbater had his hand on after not washing the semen off his fingers that was also sneezed on and he also "gave some skin" to his homie who never takes a shower (name witheld for protection) and is also a closet homo who had the night before butt slammed his friend and whacked off his shitty dick on his boy. Which is the same hand that besides the poop went thru Johnny's sneeze and semen, Lucy's spit and blood, and Tommy's dick along with anyone elses dick that he indirectly picked up coming out of the bathroom.

unfreeze time

Grab a good one? Yes lots of nacho cheese on this orange chip. Finger licking good? Yes lick those fingers.

Apr 26, 2002
Blight said:
I think the "tangy" part is from the germs
LMAO! That shit's from Problem Child where the kid is sellin' Lemonade by the street and he runs out of Lemonade, so he pisses in tha Glass. Sum dude comes by and drinks a glass. And he's like"ahhhh Tangy!"

May 12, 2002
if u think about that shit all the time, of course its nasty, but if u dont think about it and just go on living, then ull be fine.. cuz i mean imagine how much nasty shit uve touched and u havent been sick from... i was thinking about this shit not too long ago and its like, u come in contact with a lot of things, but its not like u die, maybe u have bad shit for a little bit, but ur life goes on and ull be fine

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
^its kinda like that eminem video

i constantly keep my hands clean i carry a little bottle of sanitizer just in case theres not a sink around...thats just my shit

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol the "matrix"

I dont pay so much attention to it. Ill wipe off the top of a beer can before i pop it. AS FAR A SBEING A WAITER, i do wash my hands more often than most people out there. I handle food and want to be real clean. Ill eat cheese off my floor sometimes fuckit.

Sep 15, 2002
meh....like the sarge said, we have immune systems -

and they need lots of germs to practice on, to get strong enough to bitch slap all the viruses out there.

Never wash your hands, never take showers, and eat stuff off the sidewalk. I bet you'll never get sick, but I wouldn't try it.:dead:

May 16, 2002
^Hey that souds like a good idea!

freeze frame

Ender gradually started postin less and less as the weeks wore on until he became nothin more than a mystery. The people of the siccness often wondered , "well, either he's too busy bitch slappin viruses or that n*gga's dead."

"9...1...sicness.....still........infecting.......the.......masse...."-Ender's last words