becoming dormant...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Eek all you want Juan...My response is going to be witheld until ive finished my reaserch...

nickname him 2 times 4, cuzz his rhymes gettin 8...

treat you like ugly dudes on MTV, straight dismiss you
^^^[Thas what im researching]...

Ive already found one possible source...But im certian that there was another one...

Not maken any accusations...

Apr 25, 2002
it wasnt bitten, belive that... how many times you heard rappers use the same lines? cmon smurf, dont be weak, take dis ass whoopin and drag ya lil blue ass home.

A

All Out HOGG

^^^That puts an end to my research then...Cuase i could'a sworn i seen you use the 8 line before...I thought that the MTV line was recycled by you aswell...

I Just couldn't locate it...

I also relised why it sounded so familiar...

'Like MTV you've been dismissed" -L.I.N.K.

Sounds samiliar...But i honestly believe that yours was from you & it was just a coincedence that his was similiar...

A

All Out HOGG

Well the ^^^ was pointing to the post 2 replies up...Before you & Juan replied again...

& @JUAN...NOONE was accuseing anyone of biteing...Theres a diffrence between recycleing & biteing...Its not best to automaticly assume the worst out of situations...

It just means if he recycles some of his previous work so can i :D

A

All Out HOGG

Naw...I wanna keep it going...My next verse posted won't be my last on this thread...I'll gett to posting a flow ina few moments...I have a cupple other vendettas on my agenda first...

May 3, 2002
-TiM C- said:
dis a 1vs1 battle dawg..sorry

murder you, kill myself, beat ya ass at heaven's gate..
nickname him 2 times 4, cuzz his rhymes gettin 8...

cuz i unload the 12 guage on ya, explode ya internals..
wait for the reincarnation, and kill you at the maternal..

no1 feels you, like bitches wit AIDS..
riches-i-made.. bought some ammo.. bust clips-in-da-shade...
That's fuccin' lyrics... Vote=-Tim C-

Apr 25, 2002
thanks, but Smurfy gots to put in his last verse. i dotn get it, you are the one who stepped up to battle, AFTER i called you out, and you never responded to that verse.. then you respond to this open challenge, and dont even lay down your last verse? weak shit, quit runnin from the evident, im scarrin yo battle rec dawg.