Bay Area & Northern Cali Rap Blowing up in L.A....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Bay Area & Northern Cali rap has always been big in L.A., Too Short, E-40, Spice1, and C-Bo but L.A. now welcomes Messy Marv, Mac Mall, Luni Coleon, Yuckmouth
C-Lim, and many more. We all love Snoop, Dre' and Exzibit, but it's getting kinda old listening to the same shit on a daily, so the Northern Cali underground is getting big in L.A., the shit we don't hear on the radio is what niggaz is loving and listening too. Alot of Southern Cali consumers are programmed just to listen to what they hear on the radio, well you've been trapped!!!!!!, BAY AREA RAP IS COMING BACK ON THE SCENE......IT"S NOTHING!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
i bump anything west coast(as long as its tight)...it could be Heiroglyphics, the Coup, DBA, Mr D.O.G., Latino Velvet, C-Lim, Mad Maxx, T-Nutty(hes tight as hell..slept on)...the list goes on...Caz, Booyaa Tribe, CJ Mac, Aceyalone(all of the project blowed/afterlife squad gets bumps from me), Damu, Mitchy Slick, Suga Free...as long as its west coast i bump it...cali is cali...except when it comes to Darkroom Familia and Lowdown...i cant bare to listen to them...

G-3

Jul 16, 2002
Its good to see folks spreadin' the love up and down the coast. Especially when some of us ain't gettin' no airplay yet.