BATTLE RAPPIN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
What do yall think abut battle rappin? I think there is a time and place for it. Im posting this cause this young new cat on my team just popped off and told one of my homies that hell rip me. Keep in mind he aint never heard me spit. So i go to my boyz house where its the dude that wants to battle me and 3 of hiz homies there too. so im on the bolo . the nigga was alright but it was nothin he could really come at me about. he tried to talk about my rims which are 16''s the only think he had was hiz patnas that was hella co-signin on everything that he said, which was coo but his shit wasnt that on point. so i went second and came at this nigga hard. first off this nigga had a tounge ring and short azz braids growinhis hair for 2 years. so i was on this nigga and his teeth were fucked. so i ripped him. then his homies wanted to vote on who won. of couse they voted that nigga. but i tried to get my homiez thre but they was tied up. so i already know i ripped the nigga, but i wanna embarrass him in front of hella people my patnaz and his. i wanna show him that im the hottest. i know i won but do i really need to battle him again if i know i beat him?

Apr 25, 2002
Nah you don't need to battle him again if you beat him. You were jipped, the only way you should battle him is if you get some unbiased judging. Because if you go on friends again it ain't gonna work out. Do it at a party or something get some random people to vote.

N

Nostril King

I don't care about battle rapping - it's boring and it's subjective to the judges most of the time.

i'd rather see a gunfight at a party than a battle between 2 faggots who don't know shit about thuggin

Apr 25, 2002
a gun fight? thuggin? what the fuck are you talkin about

battle rappin is fun man...me personally i have never lost...cept to this cat Cashmere from the Bronx who is sick as fuck!!! but there is always a time and place ya know? soetimes you just don't feel like doin it...ain't nothin wrong with that...
but yeah do it at a party or somethin...

187isjusta#

187is just a # freestyle on that bitch made Shea

Shea what you doing smoking that crack laced joint/
Tryin to talk shit about a real nigga from the Hunter Point

I slap your ass like some dirty ass female/
I stomp your ass from Palou to Oakdale

So dont even think about talkin about me you dick eater/
Next thing in your mouth will be my 9 millimeter

May 3, 2002
Next time, I advise you record your shit.
I would go ahead and battle him again, but make it short and end it with a line that'll stick out and have people talking about it (humiliating him with it) for weeks...

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
I think its something you should just be able to do! Cuz when you reach a certin status people will challenge you! Countless times at shows a nigga will call Quinn out, most of the time he doesnt even want to but he does all the time its one of those things either way you loose, if he flows him down then he was supposed to, but if looses aww man! But so far he is undefeated! And has embarrassed cats that had no business! But i would put money on anyone out there verse the young Riddla right now! Beat him and you get a shot at the rest of the click..

M

MrFreeze

battle rappin is tight. it gets people who dont know you to relize you got flows. i went to this party not that long ago with hella folks there but i only knew like 4 people. so me and my homies start battle rappin and the next thing i know were surrounded by folks tellin us to keep it goin. afterward everybody was commin up to me givin me props. freestylin and especially battle rappin is an art and not alot of people can do it so if you can show it off.

Done Deal Ceo said:
I think its something you should just be able to do! Cuz when you reach a certin status people will challenge you! Countless times at shows a nigga will call Quinn out, most of the time he doesnt even want to but he does all the time its one of those things either way you loose, if he flows him down then he was supposed to, but if looses aww man! But so far he is undefeated! And has embarrassed cats that had no business! But i would put money on anyone out there verse the young Riddla right now! Beat him and you get a shot at the rest of the click..
WHO IZ THA RIDDLA?
ABOUT A MONTH AGO AT CLUB BASE, WHEN KNOCTURNAL WAS THERE I WANTED TO BATTLE HIS HYPE MAN BUT HE JUS SAID SPIT SOMETHIN TO KALIFORNIA LOVE SO I DID. HE JUS KEPT IT ALL GOOD. ( I THINK WILLIE HEN WAS THERE THAT NITE TOO AND CASUAL) IF U CAN BATTLE ANY TIME AND ANY PLACE THAT SHOWS THAT U R A TRU MC.one time in san jose at a paty me and my nigga from philly battle 4 niggaz at one and keepin it real, we ate them niggaz. like freeze said a crowd surrounded us and loved that shit. but i live for battles especially in front of crowds cause when u win u embarass a cat but if u lose its all bad. i haven't lost jus yet.

May 3, 2002
You'll be surprised as to who battle raps.
Back in continuation high school, I had an acquaintance and he was able to freestyle and he loved challenging others and often won because they couldn't come up with rhymes better than "cat" and "bat."
One day this new guy shows up and he's in the back of the room "freestyle" rapping, so my acquaintance challenges him after class and he got more than he expected. It seemed like the new guy couldn't hold it down, but he surprisingly did! After the match, my acquaintance had nothing more to spit (I guess because the new guy took him by surprise.) After their "battle," they started talking (and became friends later on), then new guy went on for minutes... spat nothing whack.
Done Deal Ceo, I think it's cool you know about battle rapping and don't just ignore it. Giving fans (and non-believers) an opportunity to battle rap with a known artist will gain that artist even more respect.

May 29, 2002
he talkin bout the riddla from done deal camp. he dope flows alot of methaphors(sp) has the flow that would be great for battlerap, I also believe he is rob blow's lil bro, and dude from concord is young get rich