Ballin A$$ Dame better then HOLLOW?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Wassupp Ya'll? I'm almost evry 1 in the siccness is gonna hate me for this one and call me a Hollow hater but Ballin A$$ Dame is better then Hollow TIP. Hollow Tip is a sac king and a hot diverse rapper but Dame is better then hollow on the mic.
#13 on Get Rich Schemes is explosive when you got a blunt in you. Hollow will never be able too compete with dame on the mic after dame put out that c.d.. Dame rocked that teddy pindergras beat and just did something Dame will never be able too do.
I'm high now so I dont no why i'm typing this but I do realise that dame is on some OG smooth type shit and I felt him on that 1.

May 6, 2002
ghogg said:
Dame rocked that teddy pindergras beat and just did something Dame will never be able too do.
^this line confused me a little.^

Anyways, you sure there aint crack in your pipe instead of weed? Hollow has put out solid album after solid album and comes tight on 95% of his featured on tracks. hollow has accomplished way more as a rapper than dame can even dream of. Hollow is the real deal with dame tagging along trying to live up to hollows glory. thats my opinion, but some people are feelin different things so thats coo you think dame's better, even tho i think he kinda sucks.

May 7, 2002
ghogg said:
Hollow Tip is a sac king and a hot diverse rapper but Dame is better then hollow on the mic.

Are you serious?????R we talking about the same HollowTip?????LMAO....HollowTip dosent even compare to Dame....my $.02.......

NimaDogg
Phoenix, AZ

Apr 25, 2002
Hollow Tip is tight.. but hes boring.. every song pretty much is about rims, techs... blah blah hes not bringin anytihng new except tight dleivery and beats.. Dame isnt anywhere near touching him tho..

C-Lim is tho.. :p
(and im serious)

May 7, 2002
Hollow Elciano

Hollow has way better delivery than Mic-C, his voice stands out better and has an album called Takin no Shortz referred by many as one of the top 5 albums ever released out of sav.....

Apr 26, 2002
Ballin Ass Dame

I don't know shit about Ballin ass apart from the fact hes from Sacramento..but i get the impression hes kinda ol school...so someone give an overseas fool the 411.