AYO QUINN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
but wasnt he giving props to sky balla in another song? saying something like "I wanna give a shout out to my cousin for fuckin with aftermath" or some shit.

Sep 23, 2004
YUKS A FUCKIN BITCH..............ALWAYS SCREAMIN SOMEONE ELSES NAME WITH THE SAME TIRED ASS ILL FUCKK YOU UP LINES.............YUKS ABOUT 5'2 WIEGHIN IN AT A HEFTY 155......DUDE IS A FUCKIN LAME.............HIM AND GAME SHOULD FORM A GROUP CALLED "WERE FULL OF SHIT"

Feb 1, 2005
bayGIANTS said:
but wasnt he giving props to sky balla in another song? saying something like "I wanna give a shout out to my cousin for fuckin with aftermath" or some shit.
who is signed to aftermath? and whos cousin u talking bout?

Feb 1, 2005
yall do know messy and guce are on yuks team right??? u lil netbangingfags neva stepped one foot in the projects but when you turn your computers on yall turn into thugs. let real ones handle they business i asked what quinn thought about it not what a bunch of internetnerds tought bout it.

Regime repping whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Apr 26, 2002
www.streetcredmg.com
1st off I have access to finding out where yu are so watch what you say on this board! And When You hide behind a screen name on the internet you arent that sick.. there is a face to mu screen name.. So if its REGIME WHAAAATT?? THEN STATE YA NAME "GANGSTA"! Number one rule to being a gangsta sssshhhhhh and for The record Mess is from Fillmoe pimp, and Guce is from the City! What team do you think their on again? This aint about no Teams tho.. Nothin else will be said dog so go post on The Regime site or something.... Noone cares dog really.... ALL out WAR?? We are everywhere all the time this is not BEEF @ all. Case closed!

D

DJRAH2K

internet argueing......

talking shit on the internet is like running in the speical olympics,even if you win,you still fuckin retarded....i got BAY LOVE NIGGA,1ST.yuk dissin alot of niggaz in the bay,why and what the fuck 4,we live in the bay,YUK dont live here,i got messy,and guce,on my mixtapes ,and they aint running there mouth about any1 in the bay,(just gay-unit)...ne ways YUK,lives in LA....WHAT THE FUCK .........HE AINT GOT TO SEE FRONTLINE,OR BALANCE,or ne 1 else reppen NEWBAY......
NEW BAY OLD BAY,ITS THE SAME SHIT.........YUK IS JUST HYPED UP,dont take it personal......its interesting how he says
east oakland nigga,and he lives in LA now......nuf is enuff
and for the record.yuk is not diss quinn!