ATTN. WHITE PEOPLE...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I feel ya tragic, im white and are always hearing that bullshit from others like what u think ur black, what the fuck is that suppose to mean any way. Black and whites drees the way they want, doesnt matta how u dress or talk thats just the way u are. I hate that tho, people frown on whites for listening or gettin to involved in it. Why does it matter anywaz. As long as they just stick to rap and baggy close, instead of pakcing heat and throwing up gang signs, why should it fukcing matta. But peeps still frown on that shit. Also some peeps were just raised that way, liek for example all my friends listemn to rap, my cousin did, so i was raised listening o rap and really llike it. so fuckin what.

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I LOVE WANNABEES!

THEY THE ONES THAT ACTUALLY BUY CDS AND BUY DRUGS WITHOUT ANY COMPLAINTS OR SUGGESTIONS FOR "playa prices"!!!!!!!!!!

Now a broke wannabee.... well i dont like them very much

PLOT

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
WHY DO SO MANY BECOME "WANNABEES"?
ARE YOU ONE OR HAVE YOU BEEN CALLED ONE?
WERE YOU BUMPIN GARTH BROOKS 3 YEARS AGO AND NOW GANGSTA RAP?
DID YOU USED TO DRESS PREPPY AND NOW YOU SAG?
DID YOU TALK LIKE YOU'RE WHITE AND NOW YOU SPIT MORE SLANG THAN E 40?
I AM NOT A "WANNABEE"
I HAVE BEEN CALLED ONE IN THE PAST SIMPLY BECAUSE I RAP(AND MY ANSWER TO ALL THE OTHER QUESTIONS IS NO)

I KNOW THERE ARE SOME ON HERE....IDENTIFY YOURSELVES....
AFTER RUNNING INTO SOME WANNABEES YESTERDAY I THOUGHT THIS TO BE A RELEVANT TOPIC...ALL I DO IS LAUGH AT THEM...
I KNOW A LOT OF FOLKS ARE GONNA TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS THREAD(ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT ANSWER YES TO THE QUESTIONS).....MY LAST QUESTION...WHY DO YOU DO IT?TO TRY TO FIT IN?TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK YOU'RE "BAD"?
EVERYONE THINKS YOU'RE A JOKE......
Damn these dumbfucks need to make up their minds........either whites want to be black....... or whites hates blacks and never want them to come up..... you cant have them both!!!!!!..............LOL

Apr 25, 2002
Exactly

Sixxness said:
I sag, listen to rap, and do what I do, because I like to. I listen to rap because I like it, not because it's the cool thing to do. I sag because it's comfortable, not because it's cool. I do shit for my own personal reasons, not to fit in with anyone else. Fuck a crowd, fuck fitting in, who gives a shit.
Dayum....I couldn't have said it better myself....:cheeky: