Attn CS..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
neva heard you before, im from l.a and i went down to S.D last weekend.. on sat june 29 my s.d boy took me to this swaap meet and as i was leaving (not sure if it was you ) > but this cat went up to me trying to sell cd's out the door and i remember i answer back to him " i listen nuthin but Bay Musik like Nickatina, Black C and our conversation ended.. I do recall the album cover you showed me and i was checking out the siccness record label threat and shit your name came out as the C.E.O.. it's a trip, and i will defenely pick a album once i see it again..

** my question is were you that cat at the door with the black bag?? i get back at you on that swap meet name.. i was representing a DODGER jersey that day..

** cs, wish you the best in the game...

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
What's up homey? It sounds familiar, but I don't know if that was me or not because I don't ever carry a blac bag, and if you would've said you listen to Bay music I would've told you I had Mac Dre and Brotha Lynch on my album. I talk to so many people when I'm out sellin' cd's it's hard to remember. You can peep my album cover and the snippets at my website www.ghettoworld.com . Hit that up and tell me if the cover looks familiar to you. Also, my album is available at all Wherehouse, Tower Records and most Sam Goody stores, plus Mom & Pops store. But since you're in LA it's for sure at Tower and most likely Wherehouse. Peep the site, and holla bac. One. LIL C.S.