ashanti

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-ron

yo dog i wanted 2 kno if u want a review of ashanti's album in your magazine?her album came out like 2 months ago.i borrowed it from my homegurl.i can hook u up wit a review if u want.holla back heres a pic of her album cover.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Dude you hella crazy! Why would I want anything from you? You get on here talking about me, my mom and my kids. Talking how you and your partners are gonna beat me with a bat, (I'm still waiting on that shit!) attempted to assassinate my character and falsely put a snitch and faggot jacket on me and you don't even know shit about me.

Before all the B.S. this is how it all started, with you wanting to do reviews for K.I. Remember, and you still got about 10 CDs from your misdirection of artists and labels. Stop while you're ahead.

We can never be friends, associates, or business partners. I can't do any of that with someone I don't respect. And I could never respect you until you attempt to back up some of that shit you were talking.

Don't turn this into one of those big shit talking messages. Just take it for what it's worth and move on!

C

C-ron

coo i wuz tryin help faggot insight out.lol but its nothin 2 a loC im at home right now come through if u dare.:angry:& we can chunk em in the street

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Why do you insist on proving how gay you are? You know if you really wanna see me, all you have to do is 2way me. My number is still up on several post.
All this is nothing.
If I ignore your immature comments- I Win. You don't want to fight so why give you attention?
If I argue with you- I Lose. I have nothing to gain by keyboard boxing with you. Anybody can throw out insults especially under protected circumstances. Plus, you just a kid. I could go to jail for chestizing someones retarded child.
Like I said, get a life dude and stop attempting to ride my dick!

Say Yall, I guess I got my first internet stalker....... I got to be getting closer to the national attention or at least in this cats eyes.

C

C-ron

i dont have yo 2-way number Mr.F.A.G..& u sayin i dont wanna fight?ha somebody done told u wrong.thats y i posted that right after u.so u would C it & come up 2 my house.one of my older homies wuz here & we were gonna whoop your fuckin ass.& i didnt put no false jacket on u.im not gonna say rock purple drawz if u dont.your a snitch & a faggot.but im through talkin shit post your 2-gay ooops i mean 2-way up again.ya cake ass nigga:devious:

C

C-ron

i dont kno what thread its in Big homie, but you know I was just joking. BUT for real, no matter where you go, or what you do, I will be there bugging you. I don't need to fight. My keyboard is my weapon.