Anyone fallowing the World Cup?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Well then fuck you too:rolleyes: , your team wouldn't be where it is if it wasn't for Ronaldo, who was gonna be left off your squad 'til the last minute:eek:.............we got beat plain & simple but I ain't even gonna go into the phantom hand(?!?!?!?!), we had our chances & didn't take advantage........

May 13, 2002
thc said:
Well then fuck you too:rolleyes: , your team wouldn't be where it is if it wasn't for Ronaldo, who was gonna be left off your squad 'til the last minute:eek:.............we got beat plain & simple but I ain't even gonna go into the phantom hand(?!?!?!?!), we had our chances & didn't take advantage........

yeah Ronaldo has helped Brazil out...but we still in it...your team on the other hand..hahaha..but nah i anit trying to disrespect.i just dont like the Mexico team.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
All gravy...........just that you said "fuck Mexico" & it got me a little heated.......btw when ISN'T Brazil still in it=)?????

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
all i want is for Italy NOT to win. i got alot of Italians in my area and i'm just sick of hearin about how Italy's taking it.