anybody feelin def poetry

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

have yaw peeped that shit with sarah jones?
one of my teacher's from last semester brought a dub of that shit.... had a couple of people on there doin their's
i can dig it

praytodaeast said:
I aint feelin that Gay shit. They need East Oakland Flavor
an' u need a magazine'z worth o' 30-06'z set trippin on yo' punk azz u phony bitchmade cheesecake salamanda catapilla azz muthafucca ya chihuauha dicc succin' mark mouth azz muthafucca go tucc yo tail an' take yo punk ass bacc home to momma it's time fo' tha cracchead bitch to breast feed yo azz cuzz talkin bout u caint feel that, but u can feel on this u lil hoodrat hoochie hoe i'm finna pony tail yo gay ass up and cracc yo cherry wide open u daddy's little bitch wit a pussy fulla diccs

May 5, 2002
white rushin said:
shit is kinda hot but theres alot of hot artists that they aint showin any body know if gabe crane is gonna be on there hes from the sco or oakland the boy is sic an hes only 15 years old
I did some public service announcements for KQED and he was one of the youth poetry artist feautured. how u know about him? Youth Speaks has crazy shows their youth poets are the shit. You all need 2 go 2 one of those shows forget Def Poetry. They have Youth Poetry finals and semi-finals every year and several performances throughout the year all through out the year

May 5, 2002
oops I meant they have several performances through out the year all over the Bay Area. They make em affordable for people 2 attend there are so many talented poets and it gives youth something positive 2 do by participating in the program

Apr 26, 2002
Def Poetry Is some of the hottest shit I ever seen... the shit is a rap show, just with freedom to express your thoughts without music and with no particular pattern to stay on... Black Ice is porbably the hottest cat I seen besides Abyss and Yellow Rage and this other cat wit a back pack from last season.... My homegirl from Atl is hookin(TRYIN) me up to get abyss on my album to sit a few pieces... Hey dugout, was that ya'll doin the poetry comp.., let my laggin ass know if ya'll still got it crackin...

May 21, 2002
www.dugoutrecords.com
Stizon Skrilla said:
Def Poetry Is some of the hottest shit I ever seen... the shit is a rap show, just with freedom to express your thoughts without music and with no particular pattern to stay on... Black Ice is porbably the hottest cat I seen besides Abyss and Yellow Rage and this other cat wit a back pack from last season.... My homegirl from Atl is hookin(TRYIN) me up to get abyss on my album to sit a few pieces... Hey dugout, was that ya'll doin the poetry comp.., let my laggin ass know if ya'll still got it crackin...
Yup :D We are still accepting submissions if you are interested hit either me or Rae on the PM.