Any1 know the story behind the Hustlamade Bugz & XTC beef?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Radio stations from KC to Texas are playin the XTC song "So Heavy"

But this song really isn't XTC's, it's Hustlamade Bugzy's and the original version was on Bugz' cd "108 Percent Persistance"

Sounds like XTC just redid his parts and took out Bugzy, changed the hook from "I come through this bitch so heavy..." to "I come KC so heavy..." and put in a new verse to kiss Hot 103's ass and got it on the radio.

All while Bugzy doesn't get shit......or so it seems. Now Fam-le Tree has put out the MrSoHeavy.com compliation (which i think Music Vision has) with a XTC diss song from Bugzy.

So the questions are......who is XTC......why does it appear that he ripped Hustlamade Bugzy off.....and why hasn't he put out a cd to make some money off his radio fame?

Anyone know?

Nick

Apr 25, 2002
yes music vision has the mrsoheavy.com in stock ....on that cd bugsy redid so heavy and put lil flip on it .....i asked bugsy about the beef and he just said ...fuck him i am makin money off that song to ...so let him do his thing .....and xtc does has a cd droppin next week ....