Antioch's Guilty (Certified Playas)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
Well we are starting on our second album entitled "Antioch's Guilty". We plan on bringing back all the features from the first album along with somes names... So all you SELFMADE & Explict Fam fans will be satisfied. We plan on having around 16-20 tracks of nothing but CP heat. The producers will include Baby Bubb, Myself, Rob B., JR, Mac Ness, probably D-Sane, & a few others. I'm planning to make this album very diverse in that there will be many different feels on this album.

Let me know what you would like to hear on this album. All ideas will be considered.

All of you with something bad to say, Eat a dick in advance. :confused:

May 6, 2002
Quick said:
The only thing bad that I have to say about your first is that is short but well worth. Keep that shit coming.:devious:
That's kinda what I was going for. I full album that keeps you wanting more.... You got the 1st album? If so, who did you cop it from? We have a number of people selling them.

May 6, 2002
Quick said:
From you. You come to McDonalds and meet me and my friends to sell me a copy. I was going to thank you on there but I never saw a thread til now. THANKS.
LOL. You shoulda told me you was Quick from the internet. I woulda remembered ya from here. Thanks for supporting the album homey. We going to be on a lot of comps coming up, Including Cali Factors 3... I'll try to keep the board up to date with what album you can cop to hear more CP.

May 6, 2002
I'm going to say Mid 2003. It really all depends on what kinda budget we have. Let's just say the last album was made on some hard earned hustle money & the harder we hustle, the faster the album will come. I need to holla @ G-Idez & Phantom to find out when CF3 comes out. CF2 isn't even out yet.

M

MrFreeze

a one way/ cp calabo staxxx! but if not im sure anything yall put will be sicc and yall got our full support. stay up dog.

May 6, 2002
We are down to callabo wit y'all anytime... I couldn't tell u yet if we will do one for CP's 2nd album, but all ya gotta do is lemme know when & where and we can definatley callabo.

Apr 26, 2002
sup staxxx....hey folks holla at me about colabing on this next one, when you goin into stores with the first? we go to a delayed once again press on thursday, but are doin alot shit too folks,who did your cover?? i ain't seen or heard the album yet, but i mean uif ya'll looking for a beat or two or what holla at me either way...we too close in this game not to colab and make shit happen.....we both in the yoc in all, let 's do it folks...peace!!

[email protected]

Playa-T

May 6, 2002
Tone: I'm knowing bout the beats folks. Ness gonna have some production on my next shit. Where you been man? Ain't seen ya in a minute.

Boss: Just give me a call when you wanna work on that cakewalk shit and we'll try to figure it out. Holla

Decoy: Thanks for the kind words playa. I'm anxious to hear what this next album sounds like. My expectations are through the roof.

Highspeed: Just holla @ me playa, we going make something crack fa sho. You got the number... Use it homey. :cool: