Anticipated Upcoming Releases? New Releases worth picking up???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
I'm lookin forward to that new Raided and Kingpin...Sac A Indo. THe new Dj Quik...new e-40. What else yall anticipatingZ? what's out now thats worth picking up? I usually stick to bay/la/sac....but i'm not bicoastal.

May 7, 2002
^^^ that Tales from the Sicc was a nock. i like that . That track with HOllow TIp, Oz....i forgot the name. but dude goes "hollow relase the heat." in the beginning. ya'll sampled that beat right? cuz i keep hearing the same beat on KMEL....and i cant remember what song that originally was on.

Apr 26, 2002
Yeah, tha New Lynch and Phonk Beta's Album
and the Sac-a Indo fa Sholo

The New DE The Big Black Bat is definitely Worth pickin' up, I got it like 3 weeks ago and It hasn't left my CD player

May 7, 2002
Re: I'm anticipating

AOD said:
Spice 1's new album. . .
? More info please. I thought his ass finally retired or something. Criminalz sucked and Playa Rich was nothing great.

Only thing Im looking forward to really are Techs new albums. Basically because Im broke as fuck and dont have much money to buy cds with so... I only look forward to what I can buy.

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
5ive1en said:
^^^ that Tales from the Sicc was a nock. i like that . That track with HOllow TIp, Oz....i forgot the name. but dude goes "hollow relase the heat." in the beginning. ya'll sampled that beat right? cuz i keep hearing the same beat on KMEL....and i cant remember what song that originally was on.
THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!!! I DID WHAT I COULD WITH THAT ALBUM, AND FELT I DID I REAL GOOD JOB WITH IT, WE GETTIN BETTER EVERYDAY, SO EXPECT THE NEXT SHIT TO BE EVEN BETTER..... BUT YEAH THE SONG YOU TALKIN ABOUT IS CALLED "HEAT", WE REPLAYED THAT BEAT FROM THE LOX "MONEY POWER RESPECT, AND FLIPPED IT FOR A WEST COAST FEEL.... IT HAS MYSELF, BLAC, O.Z., JAZ, JIGGALO, AND HOLLOW TIP... THE VERSE HOLLOW DOES IS THE 1ST VERSE HE PUT OUT TALKIN SHIT ABOUT C-LIM....

Apr 26, 2002
Re: Re: I'm anticipating

Midnight said:

? More info please. I thought his ass finally retired or something. Criminalz sucked and Playa Rich was nothing great.
Actually that Criminalz Cd had some good Tracks on it, I'm lookin' forward to another Spice Weezy Solo

May 7, 2002
Re: Re: Re: I'm anticipating

BIG J said:
Actually that Criminalz Cd had some good Tracks on it, I'm lookin' forward to another Spice Weezy Solo
Maybe it was a bad copy I heard... I dunno. I didnt buy it. Someone posted a link to some real streams of it a bit before it came out and I wasnt feelin it. Im not a big fan of Celly Cell though so that probably had something to do with it but Spice didnt sound too enthusiastic about rippin the tracks to me. *shrug* It needed more Jayo thats for sure.

May 7, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:

THANKS FOR THE KIND WORDS!!! I DID WHAT I COULD WITH THAT ALBUM, AND FELT I DID I REAL GOOD JOB WITH IT, WE GETTIN BETTER EVERYDAY, SO EXPECT THE NEXT SHIT TO BE EVEN BETTER..... BUT YEAH THE SONG YOU TALKIN ABOUT IS CALLED "HEAT", WE REPLAYED THAT BEAT FROM THE LOX "MONEY POWER RESPECT, AND FLIPPED IT FOR A WEST COAST FEEL.... IT HAS MYSELF, BLAC, O.Z., JAZ, JIGGALO, AND HOLLOW TIP... THE VERSE HOLLOW DOES IS THE 1ST VERSE HE PUT OUT TALKIN SHIT ABOUT C-LIM....
Yea thats what i thought it was...I keep hearin that beat on KMEL and it kept buggin me. Thanx for the feedback. GOod luck on with whatever it is you workin on.