ANIMAL LANgUAgE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
YALL EVER HEARD OF BONOBO-MONKEYS?

They FUCK eachother when theres tension comin up

Imagine that : Having Orgies everytime u dealin wit some Beef

But theres one Problem: They also have Bisexual Intercourse when they try to avoid Conflicts....MONGAYS (I know it sounds corny)

But on another Note

I heard Dolphins and Wales have a complex form of communication that we aint even deciphered yet

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
^ yeah theyre supposed to be real complex languages.

I SEE IT LIKE THIS:
Every animal which is born with a voice box has a set sound. A bark, a meow, a screech, or a chirp all were designed so animals can pick out who they speak to (ones that sound like them). They learn from their parents and others like them what means what, same as humans. Only they could give a fuck what we have to say.

Sometimes in places such as the woods, animals pick up on other animals sounds; warnings such as predators lurking near sounded off from one animal can actually warn other animals who recognize their language.

May 9, 2002
Oh, And in spring and summertime ya gotta pay attention to all those birds singin

They got a huge variety of sounds,cadences and melodies...seems like a language to me

from gettin at females to warning bout danger and threatening rivals, but that must be rather instinctive

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
It is a language as long as it conveys a meaning. I dont see why a bird would talk about anything other than a life necessity.

I never said it wasnt a language. It just a basic communication device. They dont talk about current events or sports. They look for other of their kind. Then they talk about territory, food, danger, etc. Boring shit really.

May 9, 2002
LoL,

U must have a lot of Homies wit Wings on their Baks

Tell em I said Whats Up and ask them why they dont talk about how KFC enslaves their peers without reparations

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
Lol

I cant talk to em tho, pretty much most animals dont understand shit from another animal.

Im also not saying that animals talk ablut anything besides what makes them survive.

Dolphins however lear to talk from Yahoo.com.

May 17, 2002
www.xianex.com
arroooough ow ooooowww!!!
the foundations of language is built into or dna. language is intrinsic to EVERYTHING that live. a leaf has cells that send messages to other cells and they grow in accord.

language isnt evolutionary or revolutionary it is as created as the fabric of the universe.

~~ god i love being poetic~~

marinara