amerikkkan syko samples (last post)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
go to the new and improved hoggin and doggin site for exclusive snippets from my new album.......the site still needs a lil work....but i could'nt keep yall waiting..........click on the albums section....then click on the amerikkkan syko album cover..........also check out the audio section in the main hoggin and doggin page........unreleased music is played on hogg radio

www.hogginanddoggin.com

peace

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
P.S.... you will need to download a flash player in order for the site to work smoothly on your comp

May 7, 2002
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD DAMN THAT SHIT WAS FIRE SYKO..IM LOVIN THAT CUT I KANT CHANGE..STR8 HEAT..WHEN THA FUCC IS THIS CD DROPPIN.?..I THOUGHT YOUR LAST CD WAS ONE OF THA TIGHTEST ALBUMS EVER BUT THIS ONE IS SOUNDIN EVEN BETTER.....HOLLA WIT SOME INFO HOMIE...
OHH, I HEARD YOU WAS GONNA BE IN SAC SOON..HOLLA AT ME FOLKZ, WANNA SEE IF WE CAN NETWORK..I HEARD YOU CHARGIN 500 A VERSE, THATS CHEAP FOR HOW TIGHT YOUR SHIT IT, BUT MY POCKETS IS FLAT THEN A MUTHAFUCCA RIGHT NOW MANYE, MAYBE WE CAN WORK SOMETHINOUT..I PRODUCE, WE GOT A STUDIO OUT HERE IN NORTH SAC..HIT ME
(916) 331-6224
OR Cell # (916) 849-0496

DEMON,
BULLETPROOF RECORDZ

Apr 25, 2002
Damn Syko, heated as always. That "Pimpin' Hoggin' and Doggin' " track sounds slumpin as fuck. It's a shame that you and Dsane had a falling out. Keep doin' ya thang though, shit's tight as fuck.....

"Let the world feel me, and you haters can hate me dearly, for the way I viciously rip on a track off chocolate phillies...."