AFTER NON-STOP DEMAND!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
That's right folks, after constant demand for NEW Mr. D.O.G. material, Bow Wow Records has officially moved up the DIABOLICAL DEEDS & STREET LUV RELEASE DATE!

We have been getting blown up for the last year with this one question, "When is that new Mr. D.O.G. coming out?" Well we are trying to get it to you before Summer Jam.

The album will feature E-40, Yukmouth, Cool Nutz, Mac Money, and Shaolin. With production by Bosko, Big Squeeze, Torry Ward, Funk Daddy & Dubb Flexx.

This album is guaranteed to be HOT and feature the slammin joints:
"Stop Frontin"- which will be the first single
"4 Da Homies, Pt. 2"
"You Wouldn't Understand"
"I'm a Boss!"
and
"Head Doctor"
Keep your ears open. It's about to get UGLY!

WWW.BWR2000.COM

Heat from the Aquaman aka Mr. D.O.G.

Heat from the Prince of the NW aka Mac Money

Heat from the Senator aka Big Squeeze

Kennel Insight. Check out May's issue

Apr 25, 2002
Can't wait till this drops you know I will be picking it up, and I encourage everyone else to do so too. I mean look at all those features and the banging joints that are gonna be on the album, that is a rapper's "wet dream" right there.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
@ TADOU- yeah, if everything goes right. (JULY) If nothing else, the single or EP will be out and the album will be a month or two behind. And that's the worst scenario. So keep your eyes on the prize, shoulder to the grindstone and stand on all ten cause it's coming. Yeah-Yeah.