Adult swim: Black Jesus (S1 ep.1- Link provided)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Didnt see a thread for this, if there is one, my bad.
but, i come bearing gifts.

Aaron mcgruder, the producer of boondocks, came out with this show. it premiered last night.

If you havent heard of it, Before you sit down and watch the first episode, here is the trailer so you can get acquainted :

If the main character looks familiar,youre right. he's pretty known for his viral youtubes. Two of the most known ones are the everest college parody, and the "check yo nutz" series, which is on worldstarhiphop all the time.

Anyways, I wanted to go on ahead and hook yall up with the first episode, in full.

Black Jesus < simply click, and play.

enjoy, let me know what yall think of the show.

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
good shit.
ima watch this now... im a big fan of the boon docks and the 3 or so new episodes of season 4 that I seen suck bad to me with out aaron mcgruder. lookin forward to some good laughs with this..

Jul 26, 2014

On September 18th, Adult Swims&#8217;s Black Jesus will return for it&#8217;s second season. The network has now released it&#8217;s first look trailer of upcoming shows for the new season. This time around Slink Johnson aka Black Jesus looks to go legit when he comes back to the neighborhood. Corey Holcomb, Charlie Murphy, King Bach, and John Witherspoon also star in the series created by Aaron McGruder. Guess who&#8217;e back.

Jul 26, 2014
After four years, Adult Swim is finally bringing back its biblical comedy “Black Jesus.”

The comedy will return for Season 3 on Friday, Sept. 20. It last aired in November 2015.

The scripted live-action comedy features an African-American Jesus Christ living in modern-day Compton, California, on a mission to spread love and kindness throughout the neighborhood with his small group of followers. In Season 3, Black Jesus continues his mission to spread love and kindness in the neighborhood, encounters a local caped crusader, and draws the attention of the Pope himself.

The series was created by Aaron McGruder (also known for creating “The Boondocks”) and Mike Clattenberg and stars Gerald “Slink” Johnson as Jesus Christ. Corey Holcomb, John Witherspoon, Angela Elayne Gibbs, Valenzia Algarin, Antwon Tanner and Dominique Witten also star.

Clattenberg and McGruder executive produce alongside Mainstay Entertainment CEO Norm Aladjem, John Bravakis for LEG and Rusty Cundief, Meghann Collins Robertson and Robert Wise.

“Black Jesus” first debuted in 2014.

Also in September, Adult Swim will debut the 10th season of its stop-motion animated comedy “Robot Chicken.” The comedy will return on Sunday, Sept. 29 with back-to-back 15-minute episodes at midnight and 12:15 a.m. “Rick & Morty” will also make its long-awaited Season 4 debut in November.