ACCEPTING DEPOSIT FOR "YA GOTTA b.g" JULY RELEASE ORDER NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
GTA
www.begeepresents.com
Its on and cracking.

1993 "ya gotta b.g." get one of the first 5,000 pressed up and get your exclusive member package with acess at the Be Gee3 "Gunz&Butta" set for Hot August Release and other inside game from the inside track!

Ya gotta B.g. 1993 $10.00 deposit July

Blackgorillamilatactics $10.00 cds tapes $4.00
PLUS SHIPPING

"Missing in action" complilation be gee Fea's $8.00

Be come A globetrotter "pay ya Due's" and join our FAM-BASE we need the support of our people so we can REALLY DO OUR JOB!
Send Tide's And support your GHETTO GOSPEL in real way. Let's deal direct contact [email protected]

Beats 4 sale
Verses
Hooks
And all out GAME HOLLA LET'S NETWORK
[email protected] :chinese: PAY PALS/CHECKS/MONEY ORDERS

May 23, 2002
GTA
www.begeepresents.com
newly mastered

the artwork is our biggest problem but the tracks no problem
we have the dats the art work is weathered unless some one step's up with a copy we can drum scan were forced 2 change the cover it will be 2 bonus tracks from Be Gee 3 but timing is the issue

May 2, 2002
a lot of people on this board have ya gotta be gee cd..i'm sure someone will hook u up if you ask. where do i send the money to 2 reserve a copy?

May 8, 2002
its a fucking miracle!!!! i've been wanting this cd for ever!!!
some one jacked that shit in like 95 and could never find it again!!
that song you got a begee with the little bell sound in the back ground!!
i used to listen to that shit back to back!!! lol!! i need two of them!!

May 23, 2002
GTA
www.begeepresents.com
"On Point"

Is off the Be Gee 3 wich will drop after the re-released archive then comes "Public Transportation" The re-release is a revenue builder and away 2 lube the market for THE GLOBAL WARMING

thanx for all the support Its much need 2 aide in the works of the GHETTO GOESPEL