ABOVE THE LAW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Wuz up wit these underrated OG'S of the game?

I know they aint on Tha Row no longer and One of em (K-Oss?) got caught wit a big amount of Dope in his SUV but what's up wit new Music from these Brothers

I think Big Hutch is one of the Top 10 (if not 5)Producers of the Game and he brought Heat on those deathrow Albums from DPG & Pac and KMG is one of the Rawest OG Spittaz in Cali and they never put out no fake /watered down-trendy shit to gain popularity

Big Hutch should do some Beats for all these talented independent Artist in Cali if he aint workin on his own Shit

But whats up wit some new Shit Tho?

They had a new label called Westworld before they joined Tha Row...is that still official?

Ànd how was that ''FOREVER RICH THUGS'' album???...I know close to nothing bout that Album except for it bein released in '99

Holla Bak

Apr 26, 2002
SaVelli said:

Ànd how was that ''FOREVER RICH THUGS'' album???...I know close to nothing bout that Album except for it bein released in '99

Holla Bak
shit wuz boo boo. i wuz HIGHLY disappointed. i bought it w/out listenin 2 it cuzz i luv a.t.l.s prior albums, but this wuz not on those levels. production wunt 2 hot. time will reveal will be tha best album to me that they eva put out. forever rich thugs: 5/10. damn. fold.

May 9, 2002
Damn LIKE THAT??????

I never expected them to come wit some Half Assed 5/10 Shit but ''Forever Rich Thugs''...the title alone sounds kinda...let's say ''Un-classic''

Aight then I have to Chek the Big Hutch ''Executive Desicions'' out Im sure it's the Best of their new releases

''Legends'' was also Tite as Fuk Tho

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah ATL is one of my fav all time groups and no doubt Hutch is one of the best producers of all time. But I never knew he produced for DPG. That's news to me what album was that on? And I think technically they are still on the row. And that's why they hadn't dropped anything as of late.

May 9, 2002
@AOD

I feel u Homie

But as far as DPG

Hutch did a coupla Knoks on that ''Tha Dogg Pound 2002'' Album on Tha Row...Just Chek Out ''Smoke'' and ''Roll with Us'' on that Album

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Yeah after I posted this I got to thinkin and I figured it was prolly that album cause that dropped while ATL was on the row and I figured they just had Hutch re vamp shit up. It still seems weird to me to say that ATL is on death row. Cause I been a huge Ruthless fan since I was a lil ass kid. But I heard Suge was they manager while they was on Ruthless anyways. But fuk it it's still Ruthless 4 Life!!!

N

Nostril King

Forever rich thugs was the worst album I've ever heard from them - I couldn't even listen to ANY of the songs...the very first song was the only one and they ruined it with that wack ass safecracka

N

Nostril King

every rapper has been ruined by that rapping about bentleys and lobster and flippin keys bullshit - and ATL, sadly, is no different

executive decisions, and forever rich thugs were BULLSHIT produciton, TRASH lyrics, GARBAGE GUEST APPEARANCES

May 3, 2002
Check out their official web site... not ready yet, though.
I'm not going to be a hypocrite, but I hear a lot of positive talk about them but it seems like they don't get the recognition and respect they deserve. I own Uncle Sam's Curse and Vocally Pimpin' and only liked a few songs from each album (and have heard them once) so I can't really comment on them.
Are they looked at as being too "old" to be "on top," or does their newer stuff not match up to their older stuff? Or are they strictly underground?