Above The Law New CD Comming Out Soon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 11, 2002
I was reading in a new rap/hip hop Magazine (I forgot what it is called) that ATL is comming out with their CD next month. It will be released on West World again. Hutch was saying that they left Death Row with bad buisness and said it was nothing against Suge. He said the money was not right. I also forgot what the new CD is going to be titled. I will pick up the mag and let you all know the title of the new CD. I was just excited because the new ATL is gonna be the shit.:classic:

Jul 19, 2002
Codeine said:
Hutch was saying that they left Death Row with bad buisness and said it was nothing against Suge.
How can it be nothing against Suge, I mean who is the big boss over there? Who if not Suge is responsible for the money, Michel'le?

But yeah, I'm lookin forward to the new ATL cd!

Jun 18, 2002
Just hope they drop some real shit this time. That Gorilla Pimpin' type of shit or some tight Kalifornia or Gangsta Madness type of beats. That god old Above The Law Pamona pimp shit!

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Codeine said:
I was reading in a new rap/hip hop Magazine (I forgot what it is called) that ATL is comming out with their CD next month. It will be released on West World again. Hutch was saying that they left Death Row with bad buisness and said it was nothing against Suge. He said the money was not right. I also forgot what the new CD is going to be titled. I will pick up the mag and let you all know the title of the new CD. I was just excited because the new ATL is gonna be the shit.:classic:
What magazine was this?